The fourth edition of ‘Noble Health’ debate | April 21st, 2021 ONLINE
The ‘Noble Health” webinar will be on Wednesday, April 21st! The webinar will be available at this link. The event can also be viewed on the website www.executiveclub.pl and in social media. The subject of the discussion, in which representatives of the medical care sector will take the floor, concerns all of us and is essential, especially today – the expert guidance is crucial to ensure the well-being of us and our employees.
The special part of the meeting will be an interview with Dorota Hryniewiecka-Firlej, MD, Ph.D. – President of the Management Board of Pfizer Polska, who will talk about the importance of vaccination in preventative measures.
During our webinar we will speak about:
- Prevention is better than cure. How does preventive care function?
- Preventative measures taken by primary care physicians.
- Why is specialist outpatient care the most important for prevention?
- The role of state institutions (National Health Fund, Ministry of Health) in coordinating preventative measures.
- How can employers take care of their employees health?
The discussion will be attended by:
- Mariusz Gujski, MD, PhD, MPH – Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences, Medical University of Warsaw
- Grzegorz Juszczyk, MD, PhD – Director of the National Institute of Public Health
- Wadim Kurpias – Country Manager Poland, InterHealth Canada
- Wojciech Kwaśniak – Business Development Director, Skotan SA
- Paweł Żuk, MD – President of the Management Board, Centrum Medyczno-Diagnostyczne
Please book your time right now!
Last Updated on April 22, 2021 by Karolina Ampulska