Safety Week – F.B.I. TASBUD and YIT join forces and together promote safety on the construction site
Global General Contractor F.B.I. TASBUD International Group one of the biggest developers in the North Europe YIT Development, taking care of the highest safety standards at the construction site, actively participated in the international Safety Week event. The groups jointly prepared a number of activities for employees at the construction site of Nordic Bemowo in Warsaw.
Safety Week is an event held every year on all continents. It is part of a strategy to raise awareness and successfully implement a safety culture in enterprises. Maintaining the highest standards of occupational health and safety on a construction site is obvious, but not always easy with a large number of employees. F.B.I. TASBUD International Group and the YIT Group show how to promote knowledge in the field of safety and health in an interesting and accessible way for employees.
During the event, which took place at the construction site of Nordic Bemowo at Lazurowa Street, a number of attractions were prepared, including interactive instructional demonstrations on fire safety and first aid. In order to consolidate the acquired knowledge, a competition was also held, where participants could win attractive material prizes, including powerbanks or backpacks. The importance of maintaining safety at the construction site was also reminded by representatives of both groups.
– The Safety Week event makes us aware of the importance of taking care of our own health and safety. By building awareness, engaging employees and taking preventive measures, we can prevent life-threatening accidents on construction sites. An event like today helps to identify potential dangers and also to respond appropriately to them in the future. It is worth emphasizing that the acquired knowledge, e.g. in the field of fire safety or first aid, will be useful not only on the construction site, but also in everyday life – told Michał Dachowski, Technical Director of YIT Development.
– In the F.B.I. TASBUD International Group we take care about safety every day, this is our motto. In the field of occupational health and safety, we are bound by the highest standards, developed within the Group, and the safety culture has been in the minds of our employees for many years.
– Although the statistics show that there are no accidents at our construction sites, which is a reason to be proud. It is useful to constantly remind people to maintain the right attitudes to maintain this state.
– Our employees had the opportunity to refresh their knowledge of first aid, check what actions should be taken in order to react quickly and effectively in the situaction of a real threat, despite stress. This is important because such action can save someone’s life.
– One of the goals of today’s event is to get all people strongly involved in today’s event and to promote the best practice also outside of construction site – mentioned PhD Eng. Andrzej M. Czapczuk, V-ce President of Management Board of F.B.I. TASBUD International Group.
The multi-stage project of the Nordic Bemowo estate is located in the fastest-growing part of the Bemowo district, at Lazurowa Street and Batalionów Chłopskich, next to the newly built II metro line Lazurowa Station, providing quick connection to the city center. The S8 route is nearby, which guarantees a quick departure from the capital, and numerous green areas for future residents to spend their free time, incl. Górczewska Park, Bemowski Forest, or the Łosiowe Błota Nature Reserve located within the buffer zone of the Kampinos National Park. The first stage of the investment will consist of a multi-storey complex of multi-family residential buildings and an underground garage that can accommodate many vehicles. For the comfort of residents, the building will also include commercial premises. In the first phase of the investment, the first hundred spacious apartments will be built, out of the planned several hundred.
Nordic Bemowo’s residential buildings will be part of a bustling city square with an open-air cinema and gardens available to everyone. The scandinavian climate will be provided by, among others, facade made of clinker tiles and the use of wooden elements made of Siberian larch. Glazed loggias and balconies will add lightness to the facilities. Capital Group F.B.I. TASBUD as the General Contractor guarantees the highest quality of workmanship and modern solutions, including the use of prefabricated technology (balconies, flights and stair landings).
Last Updated on May 25, 2021 by Łukasz